Seattle MDF Shutters
The Seattle MDF Shutters are durable and low cost shutters. Engineered with an LVL core, LDF outer body and polymer coated in a choice of Five white extremely durable finishes. For very low priced plantation shutters MDF is the most popular choice, it is mainly purchased for its budget price but premium looks. Maintenance free and very strong, with a wipe clean surface. Impervious to kids with crayons it is also the interior designer's contemporary choice.
- Very Durable Shutters
- Very low cost Shutters
- Hard to tell apart from plantation shutters costing twice as much
- Window shutters that never need repainting
Vancouver Wooden Shutters
Cedar Shutters are made from Western Red Cedar. Cedar wood shutters are available in painted, lacquered or oiled finishes. The "oiled" finish option provides the most natural appearance of any shutter available and are the natural choice for barns and warehouse conversions.
- Natural Oiled Finish, very matt in appearance
- Very light, good for conservatory roof shutters installations
- Elegant fine grain shows through paint finish with slight ripple effect
- Will last as long as your house will (probably!)
- Great in humid conditions, can even be used outside
Carolina Wooden Shutters
The Carolina shutter range is made from very robust and high quality, Forestry Stewardship Certified hardwood, with an engineered core to prevent any possibility of warping. These are well suited to areas where extra durability is required either around the home or for commercial premises. This range can be made to your special requirements with different thickness stiles and rails or even louvers.
- Beautiful tight grain with smooth finish
- Very strong and robust hardwood
- Ideal for commercial applications where a wood product is preferred
The Phoenix Shutter is made in a very light, grainy timber offering a superb character look stained and paint finished. It's is ideal on very wide openings where tracking is not desired. It is also used for conservatory roof shutters. It is also our most eco timber as its grown to full height in only 8 years and harvested like wheat.
- Very light, idea for conservatory roof shutters
- Very real character and rich colours when stained
- Good for very large partitions and openings where tracking is not desirable
- When paint finished has good texture
Boston Basswood Shutters
The Boston Basswood Shutters Range is crafted from solid basswood. Basswood is a very competitively priced hardwood and popular material for shutters. All shutter stiles have mortice and tenon joints to prevent warping and ensure prolonged quality and durability. We have kept the price low by offering limited options and colours. We also use MDF frames but this is not noticeable.
- Low priced, high quality
- Tough but feels really good when clicking open and shut
- Best value wood shutters on the UK market
Hollywood Bathroom Shutters
The Hollywood Bathroom Shutter is hardwearing and robust and 100% waterproof. Available in a colour range of 6 whites. Constructed from ABS with a Matt finish and reinforced style this range is ideal for bathrooms.
David John Clynes - Uber Concepts Ltd